Friday, June 5, 2009

Thoughts

So I am going to be a dad. I am 29 years old and this is my first. We go on June 19th for our first ultra sound and will find out if we are having a boy or girl. I am hoping for a boy because I am the last of my branch on the family tree but a girl would be ok too because scaring the dog shit out of future boyfriends would be fun :) . Everyone tells me I'll make a great dad but still one can never know until it happens. I however do have a bit of anxiety over this because of our financial situation and the current state of the economy. This is going to make it quit hard to raise a child. I just hope my mom and dad move out soon because I'll need there help a lot.

1 comment:

  1. lol babe, my family will help us out too where they can and we need it. We have a great support network to help us through the rough spots.

    ReplyDelete